Bigfoot Frame

Aye, I love them. I had a Smokestone in the late 90's, really regret selling it. Luckily I have another now, just pondering what to build it up with.

a friend of mine had one of these (not sure which era) as a pub bike … looked wicked - whished had given it a ride

Anybody got any thoughts if this frame is the same one thatwas advertised in the classifieds on her not so long ago - that one was lacking decals - both are in Bristol tho’ I think?

Just buy it anyway 😄👍
Haha … am taking a trip to the loft to inspect a Pace RC 35 fork crown which I think is shaped to accept the larger diameter steerer tube. Have a possible sale in background so maybe … but on balance I need to focus on offloading kit not getting more…

The frame I have has a 1-1/8th headset. I'm on the hunt for some rc35s for it so ya know, if you're looking to offload?!
there lie the issue … I have owned the RC35s since new in 1992 - so could not part with them … if you decide to go rigid RC30s can help you out… have spotted quite. few RC35s on here lately , and you can still fresh elastomers for a fee from pace

Back