retrobikeguy

BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
BoTY Winner
Orange 🍊 Fan
Feedback
View
Pricey tho

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Looks to be an early one
The headsets on these are larger the 1 1/4” size I seem to recall? (? which Gary Fisher called ‘evolution’ I think)…if so just spotted a tidy pair of Pace RC35s in the size which would match nicely for era & a U.K component build…

Mind you I hadn’t read the description listing the scratches and dents when I wrote that though! So maybe not a good price, or a bad one. Just a relatively small amount of money for a relatively rare British frame.

Indeed, appears to have been ridden ‘pre-loved’ as adverts sometime say…guess gives comfidence that the frame should hopefully still be durable - ridable still ? (unlike some aluminium frames of this era) … there was a great thread on these bigfoot‘s somewhere on here…

Indeed, appears to have been ridden ‘pre-loved’ as adverts sometime say…guess gives comfidence that the frame should hopefully still be durable - ridable still ? (unlike some aluminium frames of this era) … there was a great thread on these bigfoot‘s somewhere on here…

cheers MCA4President…was trying to think of the the subsequent name ‘Ozone’ - MBi magazine ran a cool full british / European build feature based around one of these frames…

Last edited:
Back