Bianchi Nirone 7 Road bike £450 SOLD

konaben82

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
All,

is someone out there after a half decent road bike as the summer is coming up...!?

I bought this recently from a friend as I thought I'd start riding to work, however, I haven't bothered as it's a bit too far and to be honest i could do with the money back to go towards paying for my wedding in July.

it has had a couple of upgrades, carbon seat post, michelin tyres, computer (which needs to be set up properly) and a new 105 chainset last year with Ultegra BB

the rest of the spec is Tiagra/Sora and is 2x9 speed

wheels are a nice set of Abrosio with sealed cartridge bearings (nice and smooth!)

the frame is aluminium, has a 53cm seat tube - and the forks are carbon fibre, the saddle is a little scruffy but very light and sleek looking!

please note that the bottle holder/pump/pedals are not included in the sale - the bike will come with a used set of Look SPDs and a brand new set of cleats, I put these pedals on as I'm not a fan of SPDs

I paid £450 for the bike before upgrading the chainset so I would like that back please, I am happy to post it too but please bare with me as i will have to locate an appropriate box/courier, I expect postage would be about £30... the other option is collection from Salisbury/Andover or Winchester area. my number is 07730562909 if you would like to come and have a look at the bike etc

Cheers

Ben

NOW SOLD

Re:

hi, ive a friend who might be interested in your bianchi. how tall are you? he is 6 foot, so i think it might be slightly to small. thanks in advance.

Re: Bianche Nirone 7 Road bike £450

Hi, I'm 5ft 10, I do have a longer stem for it (deda road stem) which is 120mm (the one pictured is a 90mm as I found the 120 too long)

It may fit him? If he wants to come and have a look then get in touch!

Cheers

Back