Be HONEST older Retro riders - Who is taking MAHOOSIVE air ?

legrandefromage":1b1o5rqz said:
I've just done a massive fart and it feels, erm, moist down there.

That's what happens with age, your dreams are dry and your farts are wet.

You dirrrrrty cuuuunt :LOL:

40 YO dude here, still riding and digging jumps in the woods. No reason to grow up as well as grow old! Keep my retrobikes for when I want a wheels on the ground spin though.
25208477486_a4c6160fed_z.jpg

stevet1":2xm0q51m said:
40 YO dude here, still riding and digging jumps in the woods. No reason to grow up as well as grow old! Keep my retrobikes for when I want a wheels on the ground spin though.
25208477486_a4c6160fed_z.jpg

Love it !!! :mrgreen:

Nice!!
I know you cant tell too much from the photo - lines in and out etc, but I'd have been tempted to use the hill behind to build a hip into that

G

Re:

I know you cant tell too much from the photo - lines in and out etc, but I'd have been tempted to use the hill behind to build a hip into that
Top right theres a decent sized drop to feed into it, easily 6-8' depending how far you land down the slope :)
The main run in is just straight down the slope starting top left, and to be honest the jumps could be bigger if my balls were as you get a ton of speed.
It's taken 6 months to get this far though, theres another jump after this one, steeper and taller.

Nope, I get really small amounts of air on RetroRides :LOL: Not that I was ever a massive jumper anyway. This was Sunday at Sherwood Pines and Longun was manualling the next set along on an '82 behemoth - smooth as silk and looked ACE! :cool:

elPedro666":1em80qu0 said:
Nope, I get really small amounts of air on RetroRides :LOL: Not that I was ever a massive jumper anyway. This was Sunday at Sherwood Pines and Longun was manualling the next set along on an '82 behemoth - smooth as silk and looked ACE! :cool:

That's more than enough to enjoy it on a Retrobike :cool:

Latest posts

Back