Be HONEST older Retro riders - Who is taking MAHOOSIVE air ?

Ah, Les Arcs. We've got a *much* smaller park than either Morzine / Les Gets or Les Arcs, quite family oriented really, and the gnarly stuff is all accessed from a *sloooooooow* chairlift. On the other hand, our stuff is all fast rolling, mostly on earth and through the woods, rather than the rocks and drops of the bigger parks. Swings & roundabouts, innit.

Other decent parks to check out are Les 7 Laux and La Clusaz. There's lots of places with downhill stuff over here, some of them are absolute jewels, others aren't worth the effort. If you parler a bit of franglais, http://www.bigbike-magazine.com/guide-station-vtt has a handy comparator.

I'd have offered to put you up if you fancied a few days in the area, but we're all rented out this summer.

Re:

Thanks Tufty will definately be checking out the area you've mentioned will suggest where you are to the lads see what they think we will be getting our heads together in next couple of weeks and finalising all our plans will let you know if were passing through

Re:

The only air I get these days a serious lack thereof walking up several flights of stairs! :oops:

I'd need a bike made from scaffolding poles to drop off anything taller than a kerb! :shock:

Back