Wanted BB Cups or 107 mm bottom bracket

kingoffootball

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
I'm looking for replacement bottom brackets cups for sealed bearings with an outisde diameter of 30.0mm (6903RS), so the cups hould have an inside diameter of 30.0 mm and standard BSA thread.

I'd considered getting some Neco ones, but they appear to be 31.0 mm ID.

Alternatively, I would consider a complete 107 mm bottom bracket, if it's nice and not too expensive.

I am away with work at present, but might have just the thing with an old Token BB with rough bearings. The cups are thin walled aluminium and might be just the thing. Message me next weekend if you are still stuck.

I am away with work at present, but might have just the thing with an old Token BB with rough bearings. The cups are thin walled aluminium and might be just the thing. Message me next weekend if you are still stuck.
Thank you. I have a nasty suspicion that the Token ones are meant to be 31.0 mm inside diameter, like the Neco ones, but it would definitely be worth investigating. If I knew what bearings the Token ones used that would help.

A longer TEC or compatible bottom bracket would work, because I could swpa the cups and use that on one of my Itlian threaded frames.

Hope BB cups have ID of 30mm, just measured mine, I'd love to sell them to you but want them for my Ti build as they are blue

What a tease ..... only joking, thank you for the information, that's helpful for my search.
I've some red ones but the LH cup threads are a bit mashed, the RH isn't too bad but may need a bit of care putting it in. If you want to try rescue them I can send them to you (no charge) and if you can get them to work send something to the charity I volunteer for (Age UK Hertfordshire).
Up to you, once I've installed the blue ones with the BB I'll not have any use for the red ones.

Attachments

• DSCF1430.JPG
    DSCF1430.JPG
    323.9 KB · Views: 4
I've some red ones but the LH cup threads are a bit mashed, the RH isn't too bad but may need a bit of care putting it in. If you want to try rescue them I can send them to you (no charge) and if you can get them to work send something to the charity I volunteer for (Age UK Hertfordshire).
Up to you, once I've installed the blue ones with the BB I'll not have any use for the red ones.

Thank you, that sounds good - always willing to give things a go to try to salvage parts! I'll PM you about postage. Thanks.

Back