Barrie Clarkes Works Raleigh M-Trax Team Edition - For Sale

Re: Barrie Clarkes Works Raleigh M-Trax Team Edition - For S

Goody":8y6so80u said:
does anyone have any other pictures of this bike?

Ask bikemeister2000 he was product manager for RSP and more or less was in charge of bikes

It is very nice. I used to manage a 5Star dealership in the 90's. But that was a long time ago now.

16.5" to top or centre? If it's centre I might be about to make myself single... :oops:

Raced cyclo-cross against (in the loosest sense, he'd generally lap me!) Barrie in the mid-nineties - lovely fella he was/is, always had time and a pleasant word for us plebs :cool:

elPedro666":2fjqlpnn said:
16.5" to top or centre? If it's centre I might be about to make myself single... :oops:

Raced cyclo-cross against (in the loosest sense, he'd generally lap me!) Barrie in the mid-nineties - lovely fella he was/is, always had time and a pleasant word for us plebs :cool:

its 16.5 from the centre on the bb casing to the top of the seat tube....it was at a cyclo cross race where i first met him :)

He was always kicking about the cross races with a total lack of pretence or ego :cool:

Smidge too small for me and there's no way I'd let it be a wall-hanger!

i rode this in cyclo cross for a couple of years and loved it...its sooo light so jumping off and leaping over some planks was no problem :)

I would consider a part-ex for a descent road bike...

dropped price to £500...will deliver locally to Sheffield

Back