Barrie Clarkes Works Raleigh M-Trax Team Edition - For Sale

Re: Team Raleigh M-Trax 450 Elite For Sale

ibbz":2ytastsm said:
reconminicon":2ytastsm said:
The top and bottom pictures of the bike seem to be different.

Top pics are from cycle museum where its sister bike is and I presume to illustrate the thoroughbred[/
quote]

that's right, i just put those up to illustrate its thoroughbred...the bike for sale is the bottom 3 pictures

my mate might be interested, whereabouts are you?

As far as I recall raleigh built a handful of these race bikes for the team hence there being more than one
These weren't sold in the shops.
The decals are pretty exclusive as is the spec
There was a very similar model in shops M Trax 450 Elite, but this (for sale here) has more expensive and differing parts too along with decals and sponsor

I will link the shop spec below;

image.jpg

And here's a pic of the M trax shop version. Similar!

image.jpg

oh right...i didn't know there was a retail version. We bought this one off the actual raleigh team at the end of the race season. At the time he offered us one of about 4-5 bikes but we chose this one because of it being barries, the spec and size. They also altered the spring so the shifting is incredibly sharp and light and still better than anything I've used to date.

Goody":2aj48rt6 said:
oh right...i didn't know there was a retail version. We bought this one off the actual raleigh team at the end of the race season. At the time he offered us one of about 4-5 bikes but we chose this one because of it being barries, the spec and size. They also altered the spring so the shifting is incredibly sharp and light and still better than anything I've used to date.

They're very different and the retail version is a great bike but yours is way better.

Re: Barrie Clarkes Team Raleigh M-Trax 450 Elite For Sale

yeah i think i remember the shop version now...yeah it doesn't look a patch on mine lol

thanks for your replies

Re: Barrie Clarkes Works Raleigh M-Trax Team Edition - For S

does anyone have any other pictures of this bike?

Back