BARGAIN S'BIKE.....

I don’t know why s bike made these, from research I actually think these were produced by yeti. As you can see it bears some sort of resemblance to the ultimate.

Any bike for £30 is a bargain. this is rare, but I wouldn’t say desirable. Someone here get it!

Because yeti made the first prototype s bike.

Ha...now you've said Yeti watch the price skyrocket... 🤣
🤣 🤣

I'm not sure whether these were just produced before the X-frame SBikes or whether there's overlap. From 1990?

This one was the same Atlas model and there were other models with the same design.

I'm not sure where the Yeti links come from. Yeti built (at least some of) the prototype aluminium X-frames. My guess would be these came from the same Asian factory as some similar designed e-stays sold by other brands.

I'm not sure whether these were just produced before the X-frame SBikes or whether there's overlap. From 1990?

This one was the same Atlas model and there were other models with the same design.

I'm not sure where the Yeti links come from. Yeti built (at least some of) the prototype aluminium X-frames. My guess would be these came from the same Asian factory as some similar designed e-stays sold by other brands.
Yeah I definitely don’t think it was made by yeti, but it could’ve been…

@Mod-Master a wanted ad up for someone to post onto you to save may find someone willing to help out. There is a thread somewhere with a list of members in area's who offer collection and postage for others, cant seem to find it at the moment though.

@Mod-Master a wanted ad up for someone to post onto you to save may find someone willing to help out. There is a thread somewhere with a list of members in area's who offer collection and postage for others, cant seem to find it at the moment though.
Don’t tempt me…..😆😆

Looks like one has been posted before by e-stay lord @incorrigible

Back