Wanted Azonic DS1 Decals

Dilbert

Retro Newbie
I have an Azonic DS1, its been through many builds, d521s and XT v's, D321s Bulb & Biguns open 2s, early m4, mini mono's etc, latest wheelset Stans ZTR Flow on Pro2s and m4s. fork wise, Z1 crs, fox 32s and Rock shox Ti Revolutions..

Its had some large slicks for towpath and general a-b riding with the kids but thought to myself to put the nobblies back on and take it to the woods whilst my bouncy bike shock is in for a service.

Its a tidy bike but has some corrosion going on around the seat collar and a few scuffed stickers.

The frame was bought in 2000 new and its current build is fairly modern with Thompson, Hope, Shim Saint / XT and Raceface.

Its great on the BMX track and I can wheelie and manual for days.. a great little fun bike. Had been used in Wales, Afan Cwmcarn XC and DH many times in one of its lifes with me.

All my bikes are grey or black, not always out of choice but thought about getting it powder coated a nice deep metallic red flip flop or something.

Does anyone have the stickers as a file that I can print. I can redraw but thought Id ask first.

Sorry if this offends people straying away from the stock colour..fancied something that pops. Retro Modern.

Thanks

there was a member on here that made repro frame stickers
if your frame still has stickers on an you can give him drawing / measurements
think his username is gil /gill

Back