Aware.

Re: Re:

dazdc5":1s1qo4kq said:
Belittling bordering bullying online, nice traits to have for someone with a different opinion to yourself...

There MUST be a badge you can have for that somewhere? ;) ;)

There are no badges left

Re: Re:

old_coyote_pedaller":zwzdwey3 said:
Badges? We don't need no stinking badges.
Badges ? badges we dont need no stinkin badges
Cissifed too civilized i want to be a savage
I want to be the righteous son of man
You know i want to be the papa of the whole darn clan.......
She walks up to me and makes the sign of the cross
She says Julian H Cope..........your a real dead loss.....

Re:

One day we will look back on all this with rose tinted glasses. Remembering the long hot anxious summer of 2020 when we got so much done at home? Let’s hope we retain some of the simpler, purer more streamlined aspects of the new societal norms such as self sufficiency, neighbourly love and reciprocity, avoiding A&E unless you actually need it.

As for the original point of this thread, stevie nicks has let herself go a bit but she’s maybe got a point? Or each to their own, minus the abuse and PCW references.

Politics and religion. Ban them. Keep gotp for kittens, model making, jokes, turtles, cake etc.

In Oct 2019, the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, the World Economic Forum and John Hopkins University held a “pandemic simulation” focusing on a disease outbreak in New York City, called Event 201. This event “coincidentally”simulated an outbreak of a novel Coronavirus transmitted from bats to pigs to people that eventually becomes efficiently transmissible from person to person, leading to a severe pandemic. Event 201 was a focus group for engineering the worldwide false flag event, and served as a “dry run” for the worldwide lock-down rehearsal that we are currently experiencing. Event 202 will be a simulation exactly like the Event 201 simulation but from the reverse angle, simulating how millions of people might come together to overcome the fear and terror instilled into the masses and avert the pre-planned solutions by an elite class hell bent on imposing supra-Orwellian control over the entire earth. Event 202 will be a 3.5 hour live online event 30.04 17:00 hrs GMT
Event 202
A propaganda opposition Exercise
Live April 30th ,2020
Thursday UK 5.00 pm
Edt 12:00 pm
Pdt 9:00 am
On the Event 202 You Tube Channel...

Your work here is done ?
You call that work?
64k views on event 202
Because of the pushback of a police state
Coward !!