BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
PoTM Winner
98+ BoTM Winner
Rocky Mountain Fan
Brodie Fan
Feedback
View
Selling this lovely 753 Caygill, finished in pearlescent white. The top tube measures 55.5cm, and the seat tube 56.5cm, both centre to centre. Cinelli lugs and bottom bracket shell, internal routing for the rear brake. Takes a braze on front mech and a 27.2mm seatpost. No dents or other significant damage, just the odd light scuff here and there. Asking £250 including UK postage. More than happy to provide additional pics upon request.

IMG_0465.jpg IMG_0466.jpg IMG_0467.jpg IMG_0468.jpg IMG_0469.jpg IMG_0470.jpg IMG_0471.jpg IMG_0472.jpg

I forgot to mention, I have a Dura Ace 7403 braze on front mech available, if required :)

Lovely frame at a great price…had it been 54cm square or thereabouts…I would buy this…sadly just too big for me….5’ 7”! GLWS

Lovely frame at a great price…had it been 54cm square or thereabouts…I would buy this…sadly just too big for me….5’ 7”! GLWS

Yep, it's far too big for me too!

I've chatted with another member about this; there is no sign whatsoever of a serial number and as such I cannot prove that this is a Caygill frameset. Don't get me wrong, there's no reason to suspect it isn't but I just wanted to make that clear. As such I'm open to reasonable offers, as I'd like to get it out the way and into a caring new home :)

This is a really lovely frame and i am so tempted as I had a frame made by Arthur back in 91 almost identical to this.
The fork crown and BB shell are classic Caygill for the time as is the brake bridge and seat tube cluster with the little cinelli ‘C’ insignia. I forget the name of his builder who had come from Bob Jackson but even the drop outs remind of his style of building.

I would really love this frame just don’t have the means at the moment. Good luck with the sale though as i’m sure it makes up a really lovely bike.

Back