Are you a Psychopath?

I answered honestly. And I wouldn't answer any of my friends honestly if they asked me those questions.

But, if you are worrying about whether or not you're a psychopath, surely that proves you aren't a psychopath?

tintin40":15fdmpmg said:
oldmuthariley":15fdmpmg said:
Really mature stuff this.... :roll:

To some it's light hearted banter :roll:

hilarious stuff indeed - i worked with a chap in a secure forensic psychiatric hospital who killed both his kids and a neighbour who tried to intervene .
A psychopath through and through - not really much of a laugh though :facepalm:

oldmuthariley":211cq8re said:
hilarious stuff indeed - i worked with a chap in a secure forensic psychiatric hospital who killed both his kids and a neighbour who tried to intervene .

The reason a good portion of the members come to play in this off topic corner of a site about old bicycles seems completely lost on you.

the-improv-comedy-club.jpg

FMJ":1h9oc05s said:
oldmuthariley":1h9oc05s said:

The reason a good portion of the members come to play in this off topic corner of a site about old bicycles seems completely lost on you.

yeah your'e right - it is lost on me mainly because it's not funny .

oldmuthariley":18mfb6av said:
FMJ":18mfb6av said:
oldmuthariley":18mfb6av said:

yeah your'e right - it is lost on me mainly because it's not funny .

No this thread is funny, FMJ's post is f***ing hilarious. I was going to do something similar but I can't best that.

yeah your'e right - it is lost on me mainly because it's not funny .[/quote]

No this thread is funny, FMJ's post is f***ing hilarious. I was going to do something similar but I can't best that.[/quote]

You can't beat it either.

FMJ":3cdtvge8 said:
oldmuthariley":3cdtvge8 said:

:LOL: :LOL: love it. :LOL: :LOL:

oldmuthariley":17mvmlhu said:
oldmuthariley":17mvmlhu said:
yeah your'e right - it is lost on me mainly because it's not funny
has a sense of humour":17mvmlhu said:
No this thread is funny, FMJ's post is f***ing hilarious. I was going to do something similar but I can't best that.
You can't beat it either.

I intentionally used best.

This thread is generalised humour, we're not making fun of the people you knew, anyone specific, a cast or race, there's no one to defend here, if it offends you based on previous life experience then don't read the thread again. If all jokes that reminded someone of something bad were bad there's be no humour left.

joke":17mvmlhu said:
Why did the chicken cross the road??

fun police":17mvmlhu said:
shut up, a chicken was run over once!!

Back