Anybody in the Netherlands? 🇳🇱

Drop me a DM, can sort it for you. 7 in the morning watching NFL preseason games so I'm not replying till later today.

Yes.
Ironically I have an ING account but they don't do international transfers (even though ING is Dutch lol).

I tried for over an hour online with Western Union, gave up, went to the post office to sort out the same thing, gave up, came home, tried wise, gave up, tried moneygram, gave up, and eventually came back to Western Union by which time the bugs had been sorted out.

Honestly. It has taken close to 2 hours to get this transfer sorted.😨
It reminded me of how we used to live and get parts from overseas in the nineties.😂

I got a Dutch mailing address with dutchmailer.com

I think we're all a bit OCD with these parts, seriously.😳
Baffling that it took all that. Now you will have to wait for two months on its arrival, no doubt...

I just wanted to update this thread to state to the world the following pertinent piece of information:

DUTCHMAILER.COM IS ABSOLUTE RIPOFF MAIL FORWARDING AGENT, WITH TERRIBLY NON-EXISTENT COMMUNICATION, AND AS FAR AS I'M CONCERNED THEY CAN "SODEMIETER OP". Jeesus Mary and Joseph, can you believe they've got the cheek to ask €79 to send this little blasted headset top cap to Australia? Ridiculous!!

Back