Apart from Retrobikes........

as important as my retrobikes, my modern rides are;

Gary Fisher tassagara, good thrash XC bike that i (try) to race sometimes!

Nicolai UFO ST for DH;
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ibike_ltd/ ... 070676233/

GT pro series cruiser bmx

old rideback roadbike for the track (palmer park) wicked fun!

older diamondback for commuting, when i can be arsed.

including my retro jobbys, thats 8 i think, although im sure ive forgotten some..

I haven't got a modern yet. Waiting to see Pace's short travel geometry XC hardtail they have in the pipeline... :p

If it is nice then it will be probably built up with a full XT groupset, hopes, RC31's all the usual suspects really.

"Pace's short travel geometry XC hardtail they have in the pipeline"

What's all that about then? (Begins counting shekels to see if it's not too late to get a 2007 XC fork.... )

dbmtb":1hzt4rox said:
"Pace's short travel geometry XC hardtail they have in the pipeline"

What's all that about then? (Begins counting shekels to see if it's not too late to get a 2007 XC fork.... )

I was on the phone to Pace the other day ordering an RC35 steerer and asked if the RC303 would wear a RC31. They said no, the geometry is designed for a 140mm fork, and besides the RC303 was being replaced by the RC305 soon, kind of an RC303 F2. Then he said if you want a XC rigid bike they will be making one soon which will take a 100mm or less fork or RC31's. :cool:

and this one is for the ruff stuff ,Sus forks have now been binned for Rigids ...

Attachments

• Bikes 004 (Medium).jpg
    Bikes 004 (Medium).jpg
    134.7 KB · Views: 728
Only have new stuff out of some kind of necessity.

03 S-Works compact for the road
06 Pipedream something or other with a set of Talas for thrashing round the Peaks / Lakes / Wales etc.

Still count my '97 Litespeed 'Joey' as my favourite and 'best' bike.

Back