Anyone in contact with RAFbikes?

And I'm within a gnats whisker of where his car was photographed on boofkace via streetview.

Dangerous place this internet!

He knows where I live anyway so if he does turn up he's welcome round mine to discuss it :mrgreen:

Re:

Thanks to legrandefromage's lead I now have his address and home phone no.Am currently on with making contact so might be best for others to hang back.Just in case anyone else found the same info.I guess a rush of phone calls or people at the door wouldn't really help the cause.
Major kudos to the cheesy one,cheers!

Re:

That's great news!
How many of us are there that are waiting on something?

Thanks for the detective work guys. It's very hard to do that from across the ocean ;)

Cheers

Hello,

I am another retrobiker affected for this issue. I haven't received the articles. I haven't received any shipping confirmation, too.

How many retrobikers are affected as us? I was looking for the feedback of RAFBIKES and I didn't found any suspicious. Do you know any bad about him?

Any of you ha contacted with "admins" in order to get some info? In cases like this, it's better to move together.

Regards.

Such a shame when someone from a forum as useful and helpful as this starts letting people down. Maybe he has good reason for not contacting members?
Let's just hope he is ok and that this is resolved very soon.
Such a good community here.

Leigh

Latest posts

Back