Anyone going to Bespoked Bristol?

I've just been, can't believe the amount of wooden/bamboo bikes on display. Also saw some funky wheels of the future (loopwheels.com) that only seem to come in childs bike size but still impressed me and a very nice Hobo bushwacker 650b. Tried to upload photos but failed (they weren't great anyway). Excellent show much busier than previous years.

Hiya Pavement.

just got back to Manc after 3 days down there, glad I went but couldn't justify every year. Yeah, we were looking at the same stuff. Wooden bikes, the future? I was chatting to bamboo man a while, he was assistant guy, it's not for me but was interesting all he same, and the laminate wooden cut out bikes guy, and then Woodello which were my pick.
Spoke to Hobo guy, I was liking his street and trail large BMX, thing, and generally all of it. same with Ted James and other 29er MTB and BMX bods. The Non-road stuff really stood out naturally. the exotic road gear was great but some of it wasted on me. My fave room was the new builders though some really cool new talent and nice guys in there. Ill upload some pics later this week to illustrate..

Oh yeah and loop wheels, loved those, if I need a folder I'd be tempted....

Back