any Vintage Foes guru's in here?

mine were sorted via Foes USA, seemed to be Foes specific.... you can always drop Brent a line by email, they're still around.

Re:

ok, on to the next issue, I have contacted Foes concerning the air shock question, and meanwhile have purchased a air shock from a guy on here that took it off a weasel so im covered. also purchased a set of yellow magura racelines as well.
now my ocd is wailing at me because the head tube badge is missing and im having difficulty locating even a picture via my old pal google.

I have emailed foes about the possibility of a replacement or a modern badge to purchase, waiting on them for now.
anybody have a pic of a LTS head badge ?

thanks

douglas hunt

LeeDevelopment":o13sgv1g said:
Mine was a sticker and not a metal badge as such.

yes, this pic is the best I have seen: https://www.pinkbike.com/photo/14936679/

and free-ride.it has a sticker set with this style curved badge in the photos, its for a 275 but that's ok, i have emailed them asking if they ship to the states.

here is photo of badge and decals:

Attachments

• foes decal set 275.jpg
    foes decal set 275.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 480
Each to their own but personally I would not use those as they're way too new. See of Gil_m has any copies of the period correct ones.

You can just about see the headtube logo here.... (not mine, pinched this off Google images)

Attachments

• Foes Headtube Decal.jpg
    Foes Headtube Decal.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 469
LeeDevelopment":2xesewg3 said:
You can just about see the headtube logo here.... (not mine, pinched this off Google images)

ok I saved and resized that pic to get a better look, it does indeed seem to be a flat sticker, metalized or foil [ not sure of the proper description ], Foes returned my email and are sending me a modern one, I guess like the one from the italian firms sticker refresh.....it will have to do until I can get with GilM and see if he has a file for the old style and I don't even know if he does that foil style, but I have his email

thanks for the assistance for sure

Re:

Dug out my old Weasel frame (well, half of it :LOL: ) last night to check the headtube badge. Mine has a white stylised letter F with 'Fab' 'Foes' 'Racing' cut into it. I'll take a photo tomorrow.

Back