Any Sunn experts?

Nice post Dr Robotnik. My memory wasn't too bad I reckon, a year out and a few mistakes mind...

RE the top tube decals, the ovals were made of a kind of gel, so they formed a kind of 3d relief from the frame. Imagine a kind of giant curvy bubblewrap filled with firm jelly and you're on the way there... (you never know, this info might be useful).

Have fun building it up and riding it :)

I have picked up the frame, its in really nice condition, the cranks look nasty (although look virtually new) and the seatpost has been cut very short but it looks promising!

Oh and as diagnosed it is a 1999 Totall UN

(woot!)

Congratulations on your win I was keeping an eye out for that one myself as I'm very much a fan of Sunn Bikes , I've got a Sunn Dual+ at the moment and I can't fault it

Well done, mate from another fellow Sunn fan. Currently riding an 04 Exact, but i'd love a retro Sunn too. From memory, i'd say that was a 98 Urge Un, but could well be wrong. I worked for a UK Sunn dealer 2002 to 2005 or 6, buying direct from factory. I have good knowledge of that period if anyone wants info.

Back