Any local members near the New Forest?

pencilman77

Retro Guru
Hi,
Im fairly new to this site and wondered if there were any members who were in my area? I live on the Southampton edge of the New Forest in Marchwood and thought it would be good to meet any other locals for a ride and refreshment stop at one of the many New Forest pubs!

Any takers?

Hey pencilman,

your best bet is to go and have a poke around the in the south west area forum, Jonnyboy666 lives not a short distance from you, as does makster :) that being said, you are always welcome to pop over this way should you feel the need

welcome to the forums

I am quite literally on your doorstep, I also live in sunny Marchwood. Would love to join you for a ride and a few beers in the new year, though you'll have to bare with my crazy shift working pattern! I'll be in touch.

well the knobblies have been ordered and should be here next week, so maybe a ride out could be arranged for just after xmas?

Hi Yeah that would be good. I don't have any experience of cycling in the new forest only driving my car, stopping to take a photograph and letting the wild ponies cross the road in front of me. :D

But yeah I would love to do a ride there in January.

Dave

Latest posts

Back