Any idea what this bike could be?

Do you know if the threading on the bottom bracket is English ? I'm no expert but if it's English and if it's Reynolds and has a 27.0 mm seat pin then it could be 753 which at that time was used by a very small number of builders {Raleigh , Harry Quinn and Bob Jackson}. Mercian didn't use it until 1979/80 . IIRC Special Tourist tubing is 27.2 , Super Tourist was 27.0 but that came later .
For what it's worth the fork rake is similar to my BJ too .

Do you know if the threading on the bottom bracket is English ? I'm no expert but if it's English and if it's Reynolds and has a 27.0 mm seat pin then it could be 753 which at that time was used by a very small number of builders {Raleigh , Harry Quinn and Bob Jackson}. Mercian didn't use it until 1979/80 . IIRC Special Tourist tubing is 27.2 , Super Tourist was 27.0 but that came later .
For what it's worth the fork rake is similar to my BJ too .
Yes, its English

Years ago I owned an MKM with a similar semi shot in seat stay arrangement. I bought it NOS from a shop early 80s but would say mine was a 70s frame from the features

Found this Woodrup

Must say, ots very similar. Only missing the bottom bracket cable guides. It has tangs on the forks which mine does not. However, other than that its pretty close.

Also, Classic Rendezvous maintain a serial number chart for Woodrups

Mine appears to have a serial number of 201. It has one for 200.

Chance I have a Woodrup?

"Kevin Sayles Most definately a Woodrup. It has our signature 'chunky' seat stay top treatment we called DH tops after the late former UK Pro champion Danny Horton. and yes we used to crimp the stay tips that way when the tubing wasn't heat treated. I'd say mid to late 70s "

Found the above info on another retrobike post

Re: Centresport from Port Talbot

I'll have a go at posting a pic of mine..

https://www.cyclechat.net/attachments/s ... pg.426035/

s-l1600-jpg.426035

Should be pic of mine above

Back