AntStarks Feedback

Not posted here for a while and I'm sure I've received many things since then. Got some lovely karma skewers from Ant recently :)

Put the call out for a specific set of wheels and Ant had exactly what I was looking for , he also had a saddle that was ideal for the same project and he sold that to me for a very fair price, everything arrived beautifully packaged and in good time.

But that's only the start of it, I also put out a request for help getting a bike sent from Southampton, Ant picked the bike up from the seller, took a bunch of pics and added his own observations as to the condition of everything, he sourced a box, packed it up beautifully and sent it up to me as we had arranged. What a great bloke, will not hesitate to buy from him again and you can be sure that you can take him at his word. 🙂👍

Met Ant in a car park on Saturday and I gave him some money - in return he gave me a rather nice Funk that he's been hanging on for many years.

Cheers dude:cool:

Great buying experience. @Antstark provided excellent photo's before the sale. Smooth sale and the part arrived within a few days, well packaged and exactly as described. Thankyou!

It would seem it's getting to be a thing, @Antstark delivering cool karma devoid of charge. DX pedals arrived today, many thanks they're much appreciated & will be getting a good tidy up and put to use shortly.

Back