Another road fatality

It's about how both parties act cyclist and car, I've had near misses in both my car and on a bike involving a bike and a car. The biggest problem riders I think are the middle aged born again weekend warrior cyclists with expensive bikes, the road has changed but their mindset often hasn't. Saying that I think the worst drivers are often the middle aged mums at school time, they have just one thing on there mind and they drive the range rover (insert other expensive 4x4) here where ever they want.

So sad about the riders death though, thoughts should go to his family and we need all the unbiased facts to make a clear judgment of blame.

I will leave the blame establishment to the courts.

Just a point, females driving 4x4s are safer drivers than men, just as females driving other vehicles are.

The stats don't lie, whatever the EU deems to be discriminatory practice!

:)

does it matter why it was stopped? Could have had a puncture or broken down. Surely the cyclist wasn't looking where he was going if he cycled into the back of it flat out? We bitch about drivers not being aware, sometimes as a group we don't do ourselves any favours. Tragic that he died, don't get me wrong, but I can't think of another reason how it could have happened.

Back