danbe

Retro Guru
All prices inc UK p&p

V8 pedals in black
Working but gritty bearings needs greasing/replacing
£10

Raceface Atlas DH crankset in anodised red
170mm, 83.
Some light rub but overall the anodising is very nice and definitely among some of the cleaner ones I often see pop up.
No idea on value
£100

26" Sixpack Kamikaze DH wheelset in anodised green with Maxxis Highroller tyres
Matching Sixpack 38T chainring and matching Sixpack Leader handlebars consider these both freebies - I feel it'd be good to keep them together and someone maybe fancies a anodised sort of lime green anodised colour scheme. I have no idea what to ask on these and I'm maybe grossly underselling but I'd be happy with £100
Edit; Also a slightly different colour pair of metal platform pedals - unsure of brand but look to have some good quality about them

Just a heads up I guess I'll upload some more and some pics later

Last edited:
Hi, I could be interested in the wheels as I've been collecting some lime green parts for a build and don't have wheels in mind yet.

Look forward to some pics to see if they will work.

Hi there, have you got anymore pictures of the saint shifters and derailleur? Would like to see what nick their in..
Also would like to see the kore durox handlebars, I’ve been looking for a good pair of lock on grips for a while

Are there any scuffs on the first set of Hopes, can't quite tell from the pics but they look pretty clean. Also, have they got the date on them? Thanks.

Back