Annual mileage

Re:

I joined Strava last Jan having put down the spanners and picked up the bike, quite pleased with mine

Attachments

• wp_ss_20170101_0002.png
    wp_ss_20170101_0002.png
    23.2 KB · Views: 1,612
Re:

How the hell did these southerners get in, who left the gate open?
Its a well known fact that a 50 mile ride down south requires half the effort of a 50 mile ride up here in Jockland its due to gravitational pull of Uranus :shock:

Ha! I only realised this was the bit of the forum for you savages up north after I'd posted! :D

Re: Re:

RobMac":3s11m56y said:
How the hell did these southerners get in, who left the gate open?
Its a well known fact that a 50 mile ride down south requires half the effort of a 50 mile ride up here in Jockland its due to gravitational pull of Uranus :shock:

Never noticed it was thread for the blue faced, soltar waving followers of clare Sturgeon :oops:

Sorry for gate crashing, and enjoy your extra bank holiday day off on Tuesday I expect to see plenty of Strava activity and or aftermath threads

Re:

I had hoped to chalk up 4000km but a spill in October took the wind out of my sails and the mileage (kilometrage?) has nose dived.

Distance 3,566.5 km
Time 207h 22m
Elev Gain 50,744 m
Rides 119

4000k target again for 2017 and I'm also going to try a running one as well(Edit>1000km). Just need to work out something realistic( I have no idea if this is realistic :LOL: ).

velomaniac":30n30ksf said:
Never noticed it was thread for the blue faced, soltar waving followers of clare Sturgeon
......other fish are available and followed ;)

Well you guys have Salmon and Sturgeon whose next Mr Kipper or Ms Smokey from Arbroath :D

Must get an do one of those famous McRetro ride in 2017

RobMac":1fz027il said:
3,566.5 km = 2216.12036 miles

Were no part of the EU any more.

Aye we are. 2216 sounds rubbish anaw.

Back