Wanted Amp Canti Hanger

kingoffootball

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Does anyone have a spare canti hanger for an Amp fork? I don't have one yet, but I don't want to buy one without if it's not possible to get a hanger.

I've got 2 amp forks in the stash, I did at one point have an extra canti mount, bought one from amp years ago along with a ton of spares just before they stopped doing them.

I'll check to see if I still have an extra. To be honest, I don't plan to run cantis, in fact going to run discs on one build.

I've got 2 amp forks in the stash, I did at one point have an extra canti mount, bought one from amp years ago along with a ton of spares just before they stopped doing them.

I'll check to see if I still have an extra. To be honest, I don't plan to run cantis, in fact going to run discs on one build.
If you also decide you actually only need one of the forks, let me know 😁

Sorry for the belated reply. I've got 2 hangers and 2 forks, can't find the third I thought I had yet. Still got a few places to look though, just hard to get at and finding the time at the moment.

Thank you for checking for me. If you are willingto part with one of the forks I would be interested in a fork with a hanger. If you would like to keep both the forks, I am happy to wait while you look for the spare hanger, or if you are sure you will not use cantis then I would like to buy one of the hangers you have found.

The fork I was looking at has sold, but they often seem to come up without hangers, so if I had a hanger that would allow me to buy one when another comes available.

I thought pristine bnib onza porcs were rare, till I tried to find a replacement Amp front canti mount, for the one I stupidly sold thinking as using discs it was no good to me.

"Care to sell it" the vulture whispered.

Lesson truly learned there.

I have the hanger and the canti mounts that I took off of my F4BLT forks in 1998 when I installed my RS discs.
In California

Attachments

• 4D8E1B99-1818-46DA-A7BE-7D46BC253179.jpeg
    4D8E1B99-1818-46DA-A7BE-7D46BC253179.jpeg
    504.6 KB · Views: 3
I thought pristine bnib onza porcs were rare, till I tried to find a replacement Amp front canti mount, for the one I stupidly sold thinking as using discs it was no good to me.

"Care to sell it" the vulture whispered.

Lesson truly learned there.
Thanks, that will really help my search 😂

Back