AMP B3 frame inc risse shock + AMP F2 forks (SOLD)

ishaw

Gold Trader
GT Fan
Feedback
View
It is with regret that I again sell a B3 project without building it, but I've been sat on this frame for a very long time now, so with the arrival of the litespeed obed FS (essentially the same but with a ti front end), coupled with the fact that I've also got an unfinished Mongoose Amplifier project (nearly three years now), and I'm moving house, I think it is time to let this go.

More pics http://s965.photobucket.com/albums/ae136/Ian_Shaw/AMP B3 Frame and AMP F2 Forks/

IMG_0550.jpg

Frame is used and shows the usual cable rub and scratches, but no dents or structural issues. A slight gouge on the head tube and minimal chain suck are the worst points. Decals are almost all present and correct though the top tube ones are missing a few letters (amp laguna beach is almost all there though). Bushings and linkages are all good and still available from amp once you do wear them out.

IMG_0551.jpg

It comes with the rear stay brace, original seat clamp and an after market risse rear shock that works perfectly and holds air as it should. The black anodising on the shock shaft is starting to fade but it's not affecting the shock and just a colouring after all.

IMG_0553.jpg

Vital statistics:

C-2-C: 15.5 inches
C-2-T: 18.75 inches
Top tube (straight) C-2-C: 22 inches
Top tube (diagonal) C-2-T: 22.5 inches

All measured using a trusty old tape measure so are approx, but about right.

Forks I bought nos but they do have various storage marks and if I were being anal (as I am with my builds) is get them powdercoated. Being nos, linkages are tight as a drum as is the damper. Also comes with canti brace if needed. Threaded steerer that fits the frame head tube perfectly.

IMG_0561.jpg

Not sure how to price this package as I'd rather sell together, and a broken amp frame without forks and standard shock is up for sale at £120, so a stab at a price would be £300 inc uk postage, but if I'm out let me know. Dropped price 01/06/12 - £275 for package, frame £200, forks £75.

I'd split if I had takers for frame and forks separately.

I also bought an xt m737 group set to build this up with and may part with some of this (may need bits) and I've potentially got some finishing kit as well if you want bars or stem.

Please post interest in the thread so everyone knows whose in line should this sale generate more than one potential buyer.

Oh, a link to prove my AMP selling pedigree: http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=202125&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Cheers

I'm happy to entertain swaps but my goal is to reduce the fleet and finish the builds I have, so what have you got to swap?

Cheers

That is a nice and would love another but no cash as well and sold all the decent stuff I had to finish my AMP.

Gook luck with the sale and let me know if you have any frame or fork spares.

Brian

ianjunior":1116g7ym said:
hello there. how much for the forks if you split it?
peace
Not sure yet, I'll have a think but I'd rather sell together unless I have takers/offers for both.

Back