Amazon prime and fire stick. What to watch?

Is the new Jeremy Clarkson vehicle appearing on there soon? I guess I would watch that, if nothing more it should be entertaining as car crash TV.

That swung it. Netflix was being considered. I like the dongle that you can plug into any tv. So when I have to visit the mother in law.....

Apparently you can shout at the remote. Rather than at the tv as I do now.

I was offered the flu jab, I am guessing you were hit by a different strain or did not opt in? I didn't take it myself. I am looking forward to see how the new BBC Top Gear pans out.

Clarkson et al have the rest of the world sewn up. For 99% of people Clarkson is synonymous with the concept.

I recommend a hot toddy.

Have you installed Kodi? I've used it on PC/tablet/phone and considering a firetv or Chromecast alternative. Works well for local media files and unofficial sources too.

Not sure what Lodi is.

Just settling down with episode 2 of original House of Cards. Proper telly!

Really should get the flu jab.Your doc would arrange that for you. Proper flu takes a hell of a long time to recover from and every year there are a number of oldies that dont recover. If on the other hand you have a bit of a sniffle then that does not count and sympathy duly withdrawn.Get a flu jab though. Its free for us old uns.Our medical practice rings us up and herds us in like sheep. Well worth doing.

stewlewis":1puel333 said:
Have you installed Kodi? I've used it on PC/tablet/phone and considering a firetv or Chromecast alternative. Works well for local media files and unofficial sources too.

Can confirm Kodi works well on Firestick. Have got it set up with Firestarter. A single click on the home button launches the normal amazon home screen, a double click launches Kodi.

I liked the NowTV and later the Roku box - but this is something else - and I've got it running off the TV's usb port to avoid having another power supply.

Back