am i missing something ?

I've had hours of X-Factor and Strictly to watch on catch-up TV. Don't tell me who wins :shock:

Between the weather and two colds, bike wise not much been going on. Nothing I've ordered for the Dunkers build has made it through the post yet.

Off in to hospital tomorrow for shoulder stabilization op. Should be fun.

well in sickly cumm dancing ,brucee has been sex pesting tess
so big vern came round and attacked him ,live on stage ,but a gay man
and an east european woman won , eventually

in xfactory a terrorist threat cleared the hall and all the mummies realised how dangerous life on the stage can be so they boycotted the final
simon cowell won , lots of money , again

I'm still hanging around :LOL:

Been popping in for a quick look when i can, ain't got a lot of time for posts at the moment due to work being busy, just in at 8.30 tonight from 5.00 thismorning :roll:

Still ain't fully found my bike MOJO but will definetely be at Dunkers ;)

RobMac":1mie2rhj said:
I'll just take my FULL SUSSER to then :roll:

Why no just take your motorbike, then? Or a bloody hovercraft? Cheesy peeps, there is some wild talk springing up these crazy winter days....

I could be up for that, but I also have the pre-dunkers recce to do and helping a neighbour move house on the 15th of Jan. Only have 6 days off for this xmas unlike the usual 10 :( .

I've had manflu and a whole load of xmas stuff to do including works night out which was good, working the next day wasn't.

Big difficulty is finding anywhere you can ride at the moment. Over in the east you've either got snow too deep to cycle in or ice so serious that ice skates make more sense.

Other than that i'd love to get oot on the bike pre Dunkers ;)

Back