Alternative to photobucket?

Re: Re:

uno-speedo":2k5h0a5b said:
SEANSTEPHENS":2k5h0a5b said:
And they’ve removed the option to share pictures 3rd party which renders it useless.

If you can see my Manitou photo below, then that is not an accurate statement.

35259650053_9f5b9e6b4f_b.jpg

Useless if posting via a link I think Sean means...keeps making me cross everytime people who have paid up the blackmail fee post links to there photobucket(which is useless for most) instead of saving the pics to their hd and posting that way... do they want to share their pics or not?!

I can’t believe that after being on this site so long 8+ years it’s is still a faf too upload photos.
I said then what about creating an app for the site and then make it possible to direct upload photos from your phone gallery.

I was shot down then as people were happy too carry on messing about doing it “the way we always have”

mtbdave":o9o3s50w said:
I can’t believe that after being on this site so long 8+ years it’s is still a faf too upload photos.
I said then what about creating an app for the site and then make it possible to direct upload photos from your phone gallery.

I was shot down then as people were happy too carry on messing about doing it “the way we always have”
Just use a photo resizer app, then you can.

mtbdave":37xeoady said:

Its no different for me to upload pictures to this site than any other i use :? select image to upload, press upload, image uploads ;) :)

mk one":3rx3i74p said:
mtbdave":3rx3i74p said:

Its no different for me to upload pictures to this site than any other i use :? select image to upload, press upload, image uploads ;) :)

Just tried it posted photo upside down, ******* joke using the image feature on this site.
Plus it only allows 1 photo per comment

mtbdave":3a83hv1k said:
mk one":3a83hv1k said:
mtbdave":3a83hv1k said:

Just tried it posted photo upside down, **** joke using the image feature on this site.
Plus it only allows 1 photo per comment

:LOL: it is your device that is giving the image the orientation tag, you can change that, some sites dont automatically re-orientate images. And not sure what your doing, but you can upload up to 8 images per post, not 1 :?

Back