Wanted Alfine 8 26er

I think so, I'll have to check. It's been sat in the roof box in the back of the shed for years.

Interested?

I think so, I'll have to check. It's been sat in the roof box in the back of the shed for years.

Interested?
What's a Kom rim?

I could be interested, if it takes disc and is on a 26 rim it could potentially save me a lot of money if I were to cancel the order.

It definitely is disc, I just can't remember if it's 6 bolt or centre lock. Had it to replace the 500 version that was on the bike for ~7 years and the cups and cones died, then moved to 1x.

WTB KOM, I think an i29, was top of the range at the time (not st version), disc only rim.

Will dig it out tomorrow and take photos.

It definitely is disc, I just can't remember if it's 6 bolt or centre lock. Had it to replace the 500 version that was on the bike for ~7 years and the cups and cones died, then moved to 1x.

WTB KOM, I think an i29, was top of the range at the time (not st version), disc only rim.

Cheers mate I can't guarantee that I'll take it but it definitely sounds like it'd do the job. 6 bolt can work as well no bother.

I29, isn't that a 29er rim?

The number is the internal width, it was on my prototype inbred 456 which is most definitely a 26" bike (Google "456ebb" to see it).

Back