Alejandro's (Klein) Adroit 1992 Green Gator Target sub < 7Kg

KLEINselig":ax6x9g00 said:
it’s not about the type or brand of pads but much more about at what angle relative to the rim wall they are installed.

absolutely true, master

Would you like for me to introduce to you to my friend Magne ? he is also a Master,

:mrgreen:

Why not, perhaps I am in need for such super lightweight wheels as well, eventually, to meet my < 8 kg target :mrgreen:
Hmm, on second thought, I have just fully rebuilt my rear wheel. Had I known about such rims before, I might have considered them; the 355 version though. I once witnessed an exploding front wheel. A friend of mine was the victim. That‘s not something I want to experience myself.

goodyes":3u5a5kgx said:
Hotwheels.":3u5a5kgx said:
POLITI":3u5a5kgx said:
Remove the tape- 20g

Cermic bearing- 10-15g

1030g total!

Also fill the tubes with helium, it’s over five times lighter than air.

How much weight can be save with Helium ?

That depends on the volume and pressure in the tubes. What’s certain is that your wheels will be lighter, by how much will be revealed if you weigh them with air then fill and weigh them with helium.
I too am interested exactly how much difference it would make...probably not a huge difference but every little helps the overall goal.
I seen to recall this was done by some team mechanics back in the 90’s, maybe they still do now!?

My extremely rough maths suggests you'd save something like six grammes per wheel if you inflate with helium instead of plain old air.

Re:

Ohh guys, unfortunately I need to sell all my equipment.
I need to pay goverment taxes to avoid embargos I need to sell all my equipment, including the Klein, my Tiogas, My Gibson and Fender 70's 80's guitars, ..

Im sad, very sad

Re: Re:

goodyes":n3k3b7tr said:
I need to pay goverment taxes to avoid embargos I need to sell all my equipment, including the Klein, my Tiogas, My Gibson and Fender 70's 80's guitars, ..

Im sad, very sad
Joder!
es una porquería
lo siento hermano, bienvenido al Nuevo Orden Mundial.
Espero que te recuperes y las cosas mejoren

Re: Re:

goodyes":2k9sv8uz said:

Im sad, very sad
What a great shame after all the time and effort sourcing all the right parts.
The saying goes 'better to have loved and lost than never loved at all'!
I'm sure all these special parts will find a home, although if you're ever in a better financial position I don't think you'll be that lucky to find them all again. :cry:

Re:

Very sad to hear :(

You seemed to do rather well in the sale of your spare Disc Drive, so perhaps you'll have the same fortune and get a good return on the sale of your other components.
Don't forget to list things on here as well as eBay if you want to avoid eBay taking their 10%...

Re:

Unfortunately I dont have too much time.
Im speaking with a few people interested. Here close to me there's one guy called Amir that probable buy to me all the things, and he later he will try to sell on ebay or something like...
I'm under negotiation right now with him.

Unfortunatelly I have a deadline in order to pay the tributes or I may end in an embargo of my apartment. So I will try to close the sale by end this week

I enjoyed you guys so much, yes, probably I will never have the opportinity of owning such a Klein

Latest posts

Back