Airborne Liberator For Sale!!!

badblood

Dirt Disciple
Hi guys, I am selling my Airborne Liberator frame to fund a bouncy bike. Would love to keep it but finances won't allow. This initial post is to see what sort of interest there may be in the frame. Its in good condition with some cable rub and rides great. I would be willing to post via courier if you live at the other end of the country. Hi res pictures below. Would also be willing to swap for a set of hydro disc brakes.

Cheers,

Pete

Re: Airborne Liberator - toe in the water

Level of interest will be related to size and price (which is of course a "requirement")!

Ha ha, of course! I will get the measurements in the morning and sort a price out as well!

badblood":2nqyana7 said:
Ha ha, of course! I will get the measurements in the morning and sort a price out as well!

Welcome to the site, but if you don't soon place a firm price on the sale, the moderators will lock the thread (it's the rules of the site)

Ah, I see. Ok, I will go for £60 Ono, complete with headset and Woodman seat clamp.

Hi, I will dibs on that depending on size and it will look good with my road bike.

Cheers, Mark.

Cool, I am 5'8" and it fits lovely, didnt even need to adjust anything on first ride

Here are pictures as promised, I have done my best to show cable rub. there are no dents or dings on the frame. With it being raw finish they can easily be refinished and Airborne decals are available on Ebay. frame size is 20inch seat tube from bottom of BB shell to top of seat tube. The top tube measures 21 inches from back of the head tube to the front of the seat tube. any other questions, please feel free to ask. Oh and it comes with the SLX front mech, Woodman seatpost clamp and FSA seatpost. £60 ono

SAM_0333.JPG

SAM_0334.JPG

SAM_0335.JPG

SAM_0337.JPG

SAM_0338.JPG

SAM_0339.JPG

SAM_0340.JPG

SAM_0341.JPG

SAM_0342.JPG

SAM_0342.JPG

SAM_0343.JPG

SAM_0344.JPG

SAM_0345.JPG

SAM_0346.JPG

I will also be adding a pair of Fox Vanilla 120 RLC forks that are either disc or V brake compatible. They look a bit tatty and have some stanchion wear but they work ok, could probably just do with a service.

There will also be a pair of Ritchey wheels with Shimano hubs. The type Boardmans normally come with.

Will sort them out tomorrow night and get them posted up.

Back