After a bit, I'M BACK!

Splatter Paint.

More disc than cantilever in races I've done so far, although I'm on a canti shod, non-retro bike, and building up a second.

I can't do that ride unfortunately, I've got a National Points Series race Saturday at Ardingly.

And about the Paramount, maybe, but only if you buy one of my Sunns.
And a Scott.
And a Fisher.

Muz

Mike Muz 67":2izketvo said:
But now the 'bit' and I are no longer, I'll say HI!

Anyway, what have I missed here. Other than probably History Man's 6 pages of Mayhem waffle? ;)

Mike

......"what have I missed here"...The wife's car has been permanently moved out of the garage to make room; I got an Endorphin, so three amigos at Mayhem. Now chasing Bianchi....you have a lot to answer for! And you haven't even been here :facepalm:

Welcome back!

Gerard":1mfrioc8 said:
Mike Muz 67":1mfrioc8 said:

Anyway, what have I missed here. Other than probably History Man's 6 pages of Mayhem waffle? ;)

Mike

......"what have I missed here"...The wife's car has been permanently moved out of the garage to make room; I got an Endorphin, so three amigos at Mayhem. Now chasing Bianchi....you have a lot to answer for! And you haven't even been here :facepalm:

Welcome back!

Class! :LOL: :LOL:

Mike Muz 67":1hklugv4 said:

Mike

Peaks ride. ‘Nuff said really

With snow, and easier trails than I took you down. And discs (but a different type...)

The recent Peaks was the 'traditional' route, I think there have been more difficult routes recently but the climb to the mast was always the toughest part of that ride.

44682304185_0163f582cd_c.jpg

file.php

LongboardSi":3m2rq6mh said:
Mike Muz 67":3m2rq6mh said:

Mike

Peaks ride. ‘Nuff said really

With snow, and easier trails than I took you down. And discs (but a different type...)

Believe me, I would rather be there right now mate

Mike

Re:

Now I'm feeling sad about 'bit'

Really been struggling.

I'm still riding and building bikes though

Mike

Back