aaaaaggh! Show us ya pets

nice :D well kind of not but yeh hehe! she think kune kunes are the ones she doesnt like. . . but i think they are the ones she does! got plenty of space as well, got a nice big cider apple orchard - they can get pissed all day long! hehe do they make much of a mess? i.e trampled ground?

Average Mark":2crqsugh said:
if youve got a lot of space shouldn't be to bad- but they do like to root and dig.
got just over 1.2 acres i think, do they trim the grass as well? or is that an optionaly extra xD

Maisy...
Maisyasleepmay11th07.jpg

Not so impressed with me:
maisey.jpg

Covert surveillance for the local neighbourhood watch group:
Picture12.jpg

Rocker9455":3sfdvn5l said:
nice :D well kind of not but yeh hehe! she think kune kunes are the ones she doesnt like. . . but i think they are the ones she does! got plenty of space as well, got a nice big cider apple orchard - they can get pissed all day long! hehe do they make much of a mess? i.e trampled ground?
she likes them again - do the mow the lawn? my dad thinks i wouldnt look after them -.- he thinks im not responible enough! i think i would actually! hehe well hit me up if you do decide to sell them otherwise i might look into a litter

Average Mark":2i3do873 said:
They do graze, you need to look up pedigree ones- that way you know what youre getting.
yup, been on the kunekune british website, its very good, nice and helpful :)

Back