aaaaaggh! Show us ya pets

Yeah.Very Tasty

MMMmm :D

15 odd years in the meat trade
Drop me a line and ill convert them into bacon

I didnt think the pot bellied variety was all that edible,i thought they were more bred as pets and watch animals[like the geese you find in some of the Scottish distilleries,they make a hell of a racket when disturbed].
Strange markings on the spotted,ive never seen that type before.A farm i worked on the farmers wife kept two,they were similar to the left one.
They make excellent pets by all accounts and are quite intelligent[as are all piggys]
Its just unfortunate they taste fantastic when roasted all crispy like :LOL: :LOL:

dyna-ti":1v8qj76q said:
I didnt think the pot bellied variety was all that edible,i thought they were more bred as pets and watch animals[like the geese you find in some of the Scottish distilleries,they make a hell of a racket when disturbed].
Strange markings on the spotted,ive never seen that type before.A farm i worked on the farmers wife kept two,they were similar to the left one.
They make excellent pets by all accounts and are quite intelligent[as are all piggys]
Its just unfortunate they taste fantastic when roasted all crispy like :LOL: :LOL:
Haha! it is a shame. . . hmmm but think it might be a blessing (for us) keep them as pets - when u get bored - have a nice big feast

lol, may work cept we are vegetarian! Dyna they are Kune Kune's not pot bellies - same sort of thing but friendlier. Well apparently they are if you can distract them from eating to pay any attention to you for a min.

This is Juno.

She is now about 14 weeks old.

Photo was taken several weeks ago - and yes she has grown.

She is a silver dapple standard Dachshund.

Ace dog!

P1010033.jpg

P1010034-1.jpg

Back