A very very expensive Rock hopper !

geddy1972

Specialized Fan

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Time warp condition because it's been washed? My arse... Judging by the amount of crap on that drive train, and those mullered jockey wheels, it must have taken all of 10 minutes to restore it. What a chancer

And the Dave Yates sold earlier for only £160... 🤷

£500 for that Rock hopper must be the time warp price from 2323 😅

And the Dave Yates sold earlier for only £160... 🤷

£500 for that Rock hopper must be the time warp price from 2323 😅
Indeed, that Yates looks ace!

All that aside, I could forgive the seller a little if they hadn't pictured the bike with the fatal large ring/cassette sprocket chain combo. That poor rear mech :(

Admittedly, it's in quite good nick. But yes, hardly time warp condition or cleaned particularly well.

On a good day, it might make £100 - but it's a buyers market at the moment so closer to £50.

think ive got a whole bike still, might have gone in ths skip at christmas, and it was nice condition.

Time warp condition because it's been washed? My arse... Judging by the amount of crap on that drive train, and those mullered jockey wheels, it must have taken all of 10 minutes to restore it. What a chancer
Ah, you've confused timewarp to mean the same as mint. What the seller means is that he's left the original grease, muck and general wear and tear on from 'back in the day' and you're going to pay handsomely for that authenticity...or maybe not.

Back