A Very Sad Looking 1992 Saracen Kili E Stay with issues

Re:

I have just enjoyed every minute of reading your marvelous build thread and although you may not have been on top form for your morning ride you most certainly put your heart into it " top man " and i most certainly look forward to future updates with interest ;) .

Brilliant write up ade , I'm kinda in the same place as you at the moment
That bike looks familiar tho

Mike

In the summer it'll look like this mate , all of it

P1030572.jpg

mikee":1ieh492c said:
In the summer it'll look like this mate , all of it

P1030572.jpg

Thanks for the comments everyone

Weird that I had one, no two before and passed them on. Glad circumstances have changed that I have another. Took some hunting to get one in budget!

Hopefully take this mayhem in June.

Happy trails all

This is one of my favorite bikes , rides so well , looks so good
Thanks for selling it to me
Might stick some RS1's on it this year , tho the flex stem works nicely on it

Mike

Yeah , strange that , eh

To be honest it's built pretty much as I got it from you , rub down with some fine emery paper and a subsequent polish , still chipped here and there , some spares box bits , did a bit of a spatter paint with some tamiya paint that t-cuts off easily
Mostly 400 lx groupo and lx wheels, roomy fast and really good handling
Climbs well , and is a really striking bike when parked up ,love it

loving the ride write up, hopefully it will dry out soon and you can go again, i think it would be a much nice ride without all that sticky shite getting in the way, roll-on summer

I have just picked up a Race Elite which is essentially a Kili Racer with cheap bits on. I ordered some decals from Gil, but I may not need them, (awaiting delivery of bike).

These are cracking bikes, I intend to get mine up soon, anyway if you want the decals I reckon we can come to an arrangement!
(I even managed to get Gil's last set with 'Handmade in England' on the main logo). :D :D

Mine's incoming. build thread here: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=323321

Looks like you're having fun together though.

snowdonstumpy":1c2ln0ia said:
I have just picked up a Race Elite which is essentially a Kili Racer with cheap bits on. I ordered some decals from Gil, but I may not need them, (awaiting delivery of bike).

These are cracking bikes, I intend to get mine up soon, anyway if you want the decals I reckon we can come to an arrangement!
(I even managed to get Gil's last set with 'Handmade in England' on the main logo). :D :D

Mine's incoming. build thread here: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=323321

Looks like you're having fun together though.

Nice. The decals seem to go quick on them (originals) but the paint should be good. I'm undecided on this to be honest, like the ride but I don't like splitting the time on my trekker (which has sat unused for a few months), so if I got a good enough offer I might chop this in. Just wanted to rescue it really. Also due a knee op this summer so will be unable to use it further then.

That said, retro sells for peanuts now so will probably end up keeping it and doing bits and pieces on it, would like to see someone give it a good home though.

Not sure on decals til I decide what is happening with it, so I will pass for now and I'll let you know.

Happy trails.

Back