A review of modern flat pedals

Interesting. Im planning to go for the new smaller size One Up composites. I know they're aimed at kids but I dont see the need for a enormous pedal for light XC riding. Even the small size is 97mm x 92mm.

I was going to get Crankies Stamp 1's in small but reviews say the raised canter section is a issue.

Interesting. Im planning to go for the new smaller size One Up composites. I know they're aimed at kids but I dont see the need for a enormous pedal for light XC riding. Even the small size is 97mm x 92mm.

I was going to get Crankies Stamp 1's in small but reviews say the raised canter section is a issue.
It looks like the commenters at the bottom of the article are really high on Deity Deftraps, another composite pedal, and about the same price too.

An interesting point made by a few commenters is that concave pedals are better for those who ride with ball of the foot on the axle, and convex shape is best if you ride on the arch of your foot 🤔

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back