A nice little ride today...

Re:

Pleased to hear you're up to riding again mate . ;)

Took parents out from Hove to the countryside for 11ses . There seemed to be an organised road ride heading north , as well as the L2B .
Several Surrey clubs were there , around 30-40 riders in total I reckon .
Where's me ruddy bike when I need one :roll:
Mike

Re:

Nice little 1st ride of the year today, met up with Mr Muz and we visited a small number of tea rooms and did about 50 miles (I probably did a few less). Largely the roads were quiet and although it was a bit overcast it was a nice way to start the New Year.

so, I think he'd agree it was nice to be BACON his bike..

Re: Re:

DA-EVO":wlrv9b2a said:
Nice little 1st ride of the year today, met up with Mr Muz and we visited a small number of tea rooms and did about 50 miles (I probably did a few less). Largely the roads were quiet and although it was a bit overcast it was a nice way to start the New Year.

so, I think he'd agree it was nice to be BACON his bike..

:LOL: :LOL:

Nice to see Mr Evo sporting a sleek, new look. Well, haircut anyway ;)

Re:

Sounds like a good day out :cool: stick a post up if you plan another road trip qnd i will try and join you ;)
Oh and happy new year :D
Mick

Re:

Happy New Year Mick ;)

We only arranged this one the evening before. See you on Sunday mate

Mike

First ride for bloody ages (months!) today in the lovely sunshine. Normal Patching loop and now have a gooch that you could fry an egg on.

Is this why?

No, I go up from Goring over Highdown, up through Patching, hang a left along the Monarchs Way, do another left go downhill for miles and end up at the top of Hammerpot/Angmering, then head back past the pubs and loop back over Highdown. It's about 13ish miles

Re:

Sounds good, we'll have to arrange a group ride soon I think mate ;)

Mike

Back