A new breed of cyclist...

It's a treat for bike burgulars as people tend to use their real names.
Although you can create a 1km safety zone around your house it doesn't require much brain work to work out where the high zoot bikes are...

A couple us ride a shared path and spin it out for 8 mile each leg, non of us ever had a problem. Never had anyone say owt, beeen down it altogether different on a bank holiday/schoolrun/tea time day. 6 in the morning of a saturday is ideal for some cardio, had a laff in the late summer.....was plugged in behind a pal both wearing bright orange 25mphering it, when i thought i heard something around me right rear. I had, it was worker coming home txting his bird whilst moving pararrell (sp) with me, he put a touch more juice down and drew level with me oppo infrontand then dropped back again level with me (still texting). I looked at him cause he was staring at me head turned and he asked me 'who the f*ck are you two, the tangerine mob', then proceeded to take off into the distance like a dog in the fog, we'd not moved off 25's. Strong kid and more than a bit comical.Made me laff.

had A better one involving speed on a cycle lane even more recently, bombed back a mile (temples tackle) and rescued a lost russell for a very distraught kid, his face was a picture when i skidded back with it under me arm, a good day cause on the out i moved into the approach of a climb with a young teen just starting it on his brand new bike. i could'nt help it , screaming up behind him, his legs were going like a good en till he spewed, whereupon i lent across and screamed 'well go on'....you've never seen a recovery like it, he flew up that hill....i ensured that he just beat me and he give me the thumbs up whilst riding off beaming, you just knew he was going to tell his pals he'd done Sky1 @ brands hatch. Good day that all considered.

Ride according to conditions, just like the car game seems a simple mantra

From the above it seems no one and no thing should be allowed on a shared path as carnage is just wating to happen.
Donny Dee, you seem pleased to have splatted the cat and for that matter seem to like running animals over. This i fear will not go well for you in the long run !

Barney.
Does said cycleroute/footpath pass through the suburb of Cardif with the best place name ever.....Splot?? :D

I could run over people all day long but couldent live with myself if I run over a dog. if anyone run my dog over they would become permanently at one with their bike.

Latest posts

Back