A few parts for sale - now all sold

Bultaco370

Retro Guru
After parting with one of my frames recently I also decided to thin down some of the parts I have in the garage. Hopefully some of these are of interest. Anything being sold as a set of parts (ie brakeset) I would rather sell complete but if someone really wants me to split then we can come to an agreement.

Prices include shipping within the UK.

1) Shimano brakeset, not a matched pair but interesting. Levers are 600 Tricolor with white(ish) hoods and the calipers are quite rare (as far as I know) 105 in a greenish anodising. They look nice together. £30 posted.

2) Shimano 600 7 speed down tube levers. Working great, little bit of bubbling under the grey finish on one lever, but otherwise no problems. All hardware present. £12 posted.

3) Shimano 7 speed downtube levers, unsure of which model. Good condition. £8 posted.

As always, I am open to sensible offers, if will split if someone really wants to.

Attachments

• IMG_0219.jpg
    IMG_0219.jpg
    468.3 KB · Views: 824
  • IMG_0225.jpg
    IMG_0225.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 741
  • IMG_0226.jpg
    IMG_0226.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 741
Re: A few parts for sale

3) Shimano Dura Ace AX seatpost, a nice aero seatpost 27.2mm, a few scratches at the bottom but I have seen worse, still perfectly serviceable. £15 posted.

interested in this please, depending on the distance from rails to minimum insert and total length

and more pics of if? (just want to check the scratching isn't too deep and will buff out!)

thanks

Back