A dream come true…1994 MC2 Klein Adroit Nightstorm.

jango":2ymlda46 said:
the bike was chucked aside and left to rot.

er, looks ok to me :?

.....or do the pics flatter to deceive?

I'll attach pictures of the bike when it first rolled into my home. Took a massive 7 hours and very strong cleaning products to break the grim off. :roll:

dancingjack":1g31t5ma said:
thesneaker":1g31t5ma said:
are the forks factory or aftermarket paint?

Good question there. They're original. Rockshox Judy. :cool:

Its a shame they never painted the crown, like Klein did with most factory painted suspension forks.

Very cool Adroit!! Love the matching Judy's, and the Magics work great too. I would only change the wheelset. Some nice blue Ringle hubs, silver spokes and CD or ceramic rims. But that's just my taste of course...
Great build!

thesneaker":chyf2f4f said:
dancingjack":chyf2f4f said:
thesneaker":chyf2f4f said:
are the forks factory or aftermarket paint?

Good question there. They're original. Rockshox Judy. :cool:

Its a shame they never painted the crown, like Klein did with most factory painted suspension forks.

You're right there. I think it's really a pity. They could have their reasons to why they did not to paint the crowns. But ultimately, it's almost like buying a super car and the factory forgot to attach the emblems onto the car. :roll:

Rio":3di6cpke said:
Very cool Adroit!! Love the matching Judy's, and the Magics work great too. I would only change the wheelset. Some nice blue Ringle hubs, silver spokes and CD or ceramic rims. But that's just my taste of course...
Great build!

Thank you for the advise Rio. I'll look into that! ;)

Back