A clearout carbon, campag, mavic, ITM, Cinelli shed loads!!!

cannondale king

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
right had a tidy up again this morning and came across some parts other might find usefull so hear goes

1. Mavic 500 rear hub bearings good 28H £40 posted

2. Mavic CX18 tubular rim 28h used but good condition and rim has virtually no wear to braking surface £40 posted

3. campagnolo BB 110mm stainless axle ssa and english BSA cups, was fitted to a display bike i built to show of some wheels £40 posted

4. Profile design TT bars and stem with campag levers and shimano front bar end shifter £30 posted there a bit rough but good for a cheap trial set to see if its what your into.

5. Cinelli LA84 bar and stem old used and have a few marks £30 posted

6. X-lite clickon seat post 27.2mm and 330mm long used and has corrosion at the bottom from be used in a ti frame. £18 posted SOLD

7. ITM super italia pro 260 bars in black with stem and campagnolo veloce plastic levers and blue bar tape all used£40 posted

8. BBB butterfly bars in black with blue tape 26.0mm used but good condition £12 posted

9. Bravura touring frame and surly long haul trucker forks both 700c with tange techno glide stainless bearing headset rsp seat post and clamp. the frame has a dent on the down tube and a dent on the top tube both small and dont affect its 4130 cro-mo solidness lol all parts are new but have scuffs from being moved about in the man cave over the last few months the size is seat tube 52cm c-c and top tube 56cm looking for £70 posted as thats what the forks ow me on there own.

10. 44cm carbon drops unbranded light and stiff 31.8mm clamp unused and unmarked £40 posted. SOLD

11. fsa bars with royally fubared looking 10spd 105 shifters the front shifter doesnt work but good for a 1x10 hack £35 posted the lot.

12. sram truvativ 2x10 cranks no idea what model but pics show them come with external bb came on my genesis but were soon ripped off to be replaced with my beloved shimano tripple lol. Rings and BB both good £28 posted SOLD

All pic's are here http://s957.photobucket.com/user/cannon ... or%20sale1 and all prices open to haggling as I have no idea on prices anymore so feel free to have a haggle and always open to swaps at mo Im looking for

1. a plug 111 usb dyno hub charger.
2. good one man light weight tent
3. avid or shimano good cable disc brakes
4. good v brake levers xt xtr something like that avid? that sort of thing bomb proof for my tourer.
5. old shop based memorabilia to hang on the wall in my shop.
6. old wheel jigs.

Re:

Thanx for the cranx.

You seem to have used up at least part of the European bubblewrap mountain in packing them. :mrgreen:

Off to the garage now to decide which of the fleet will become the next 2 x 10. :mrgreen:

Lol I like to make sure stuff arrives well packed just in case even though I doubt those cranks would have done more than laugh if the posty tried to damage them, as they are to quote BITD (radcore extreme)

Back