98 Sintesi Bazooka project

Chris":skkypomt said:
The disc mounts on the z1's and the frame take a 50mm spaced caliper.

I'm hoping there is something about ;)

i'm in the middle of doing my own twin disc using a set of z1's just now , so it can be done :D bike looks cracking , think i'll do something along the same lines ;)

your disc mount has been filed out to accept a modern caliper cause standard it should be 48mm .

infact , i bet your right mount will be 48mm center 2 center :)

I had a Bazooka for 6 months or so (probably 6 years ago now). Was an excellent bike. I'd have gone for the original (?) Orange colour myself though. Keep up the good work :)

kanerdog1x1":3js7420p said:
Chris":3js7420p said:
I cheated a bit :roll:

I took the inspiration from my landrover ;)

IMG_1944-1.jpg

this might be a small world, did you used to have a ducati 916 till about 6 months ago?

Yep, that would of been me ;)

Chris":3rddsm3j said:
Yep, that would have been me ;)
oh, cool. a mate of mine bought that, and we came back to get the paddock stand. and a hat. and i remember seeing the roof then. and some raceface cranks on a kids bike on the lawn and thinking 'cool'.

EarlofBarnet":3m0f6sz0 said:
I had a Bazooka for 6 months or so (probably 6 years ago now). Was an excellent bike. I'd have gone for the original (?) Orange colour myself though. Keep up the good work :)

Hi, there where at least two colors on the bike.. One was orange and one was green (looks like kawazaki maybe).

I have a bazooka my self, h ave had it since 1999.. Mine is running on hope big uns, mavic wheels. hope disc brakes.. I have ran many shocks on it.. Mr. T, boxxer pro, etc. running drop off triple on it atm + boss vr adjust in the rear. The bike is cool to ride, but the screws in the rear frame seem to come loose quite quickly.. lol.. also I have broken several bolts in the rear frame before (HARD riding).

My bike is blue/silver atm.. black shock, orange seat,etc.

Back