97 Kona Kilauea - Gulf Colours

Re:

Happy 2015 :cool:

Pics from today's rather muddy and bloody windy ride, The before and after pic, most of the mud had flung off onto my face in my ears , Stream crossings do also help :LOL:

Before ...

After ...

Re:

Happy New Year ;)

Looks like you've 'ad too much Xmas cake. Look wat yuv dun t' that ruddy seatpost! :shock:

Mudguards? By 'eck, ya big girls blouse :roll:

Mike

Attachments

• ride 30th dec 5.jpg
    ride 30th dec 5.jpg
    141.6 KB · Views: 431
Re:

:LOL: :LOL: :roll:

Front one nearly stops my drinking bottle looking like yours ;) and the back one stops the shite from congregrating on my saddle like the word association game in OT :LOL:

HNY 2U2 mate !

Re: Re:

Gravy Monster":1fxafhde said:
:LOL: :LOL: :roll:

Front one nearly stops my drinking bottle looking like yours ;) and the back one stops the shite from congregrating on my saddle like the word association game in OT :LOL:

HNY 2U2 mate !

Don't know what you mean :?

I'm glad it was cold that day - 30th - , would have felt the cold water freezing my pipes up had I been brave enough to put that to my lips :LOL: :LOL:

Any updates on the wagon wheeler? Come on , chop , chop ! :LOL:

Mike

Attachments

• ride 30th dec 12.jpg
    ride 30th dec 12.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 421
I came across this thread early 2014 while researching ideas for spraying a frame in Gulf Racing colours (following a failed earlier attempt to find a Gulf edition Stumpjumper frame). I immediately shelved those plans when I saw this and realised I would never be able to 'better' the paint job you've made with the Kilauea!

Absolutely lovely bike (even if it is the breaker of dreams ;)).

Must say, your bike looks stunning, exactly the sort of thing that teenage me was lusting after whilst riding my £160 Diamond Back (can't remember the model it was red and heavy) great job and good to see it being used as intended

Re:

:oops: :oops: Thanks chaps,

Gulf Racing Colours are amazing when done right, its all about the black pin stripe to be proper ;) The Orange and blue theme has already been passed down to my my boys and my youngest one in particular , he has orange and blue basketball boots, orange and blue basketball & most often wears 1 light blue and 1 orange sock, its becoming an obsession ;)

May it live long !

Back