For Sale 97 GT STS-1 Thermoplastic

What a lovely bike, I’d seriously be tempted to buy it as a fantastic properly usable retro full sus’er if I didn’t have one with a spare frame already.

Someone really should buy this, they are amazing machines 😎

Attachments

• 7551E0A7-589D-4507-9A7C-DCF0BA1D9680.jpeg
    7551E0A7-589D-4507-9A7C-DCF0BA1D9680.jpeg
    783.7 KB · Views: 27
What a lovely bike, I’d seriously be tempted to buy it as a fantastic properly usable retro full sus’er if I didn’t have one with a spare frame already.

Someone really should buy this, they are amazing machines 😎
I’ve honestly only done a handful of miles on mine…. On a tarmac cycle track.she’s been more of a carpet queen! Oops!

Right folks, I’m putting this back up for sale at a reduced price as a complete bike. I don’t want to have to break it if I can help. Cheers

I might have a buyer for you buddy but will likely require you getting a bike box (free from any bike shop, Halfords always help me) and arrange post via paisleyfreight for £30 at buyers cost of course.

I might have a buyer for you buddy but will likely require you getting a bike box (free from any bike shop, Halfords always help me) and arrange post via paisleyfreight for £30 at buyers cost of course.
Sorry dude, she’s collection only, I’d hate anything happening to her in transit and also if the buyer is stood in front of the bike they can see it in person for themselves. Thank you though.

Back