93/4 JP Morgen

Re: Re:

kermitgreenkona88":1vmxh4hk said:
Weird....................................

But there is certainly something nice about it :D :D

Just like It's owner.

al.

Re:

Jesus Christ Al, there's weird and then there's Al's weird

I've just chucked up in my mouth looking at those pictures :?

when you posted up an ad in the wanted section for something strange/weird you weren't kidding
that's so far off the spectrum of good taste you've created your own area of weirdness

Suffice to say I'll bet you love this so much it sits by your bed at night :LOL:

Am I right in thinking this has three suspension points

1. URT back end
2. Suspension for Seat Area
3. Suspension up front.

it must handle worse than a pogo stick...

What the hell did that Bike shop owner say when you took it in, or did they make you cover it over with a blanket until they shut ;)

Spud©

Attachments

• 11216803_925572047523608_3559937892412829079_n.jpg
    11216803_925572047523608_3559937892412829079_n.jpg
    142.9 KB · Views: 727
Re:

My LBS 'The Cycle Centre Penzance' has had me as a customer for 20 years so are well used to my bikes by now.

In fact I am so well liked in there that I don't pay for anything other than parts and at al's discount rate too... they are a great bunch that like retro. I am not known for my patience with spanners so the lads take care of the wrenching duties. It's safe to say I'm the source of entertainment when I'm in the shop!!

Yes it has three shocks, the seat 'spar', one for the URT swing arm and a buttery smooth one in the head tube. The front suspension feels so good, just the opposite of Cannondale's terrible headshok thing that feels like it's made with square bearings. I will see how it rides soonish, but I'm betting pretty well... don't let the configuration fool you, this is a very well thought out and beautifully build machine.

And yes It's in the house with, although the mr's is home so no cuddling... until later when she's gone up. x

al.

That is pretty special!
I'd love to try that for a few blocks.
How does it ride?
The front suspension scares me, when you hit a bump, it looks like the handlebars are going down?

Jamis Diablo":3oqr9913 said:
That is pretty special!
I'd love to try that for a few blocks.
How does it ride?
The front suspension scares me, when you hit a bump, it looks like the handlebars are going down?

Thanks, it's very special... you can have a go whenever you like.

It rides like no other bike I've ever ridden, a little like being on an upright rowing machine!! I've only gone around a mile on it and it was a fun ride. I need to get the seat angle spot on as it travels back and downward, I need to bring it closer to the bar and tilt the nose down a touch... yes the handle bars go down, which again is an odd feeling and nothing at all like a Headshock.

All good fun.

al. :D

Retro Spud":1fc0ukz4 said:
Ductape":1fc0ukz4 said:
I like it. Eclectic for sure.

You could say more or less the same thing about the owner likeable and eclectic. :D

You say the nicest things.

al.

Back