92 Dave Lloyd C.A.T.S. W.I.S.K.A.S. £100 posted

marin man":vfogy76b said:
If not the original colourway then go for union jack with chrome hi-light's :cool: Will look awesome :shock: :cool:

Agree, original first choice but if not...make it something special, I'm getting bored of single colour frames at the mo.

Cool frame- disc brake ready too, bonus!

My vote would be:
1) Original colour- its superb
2) Anything except the Union Jack!

Have you been in touch with Dave Lloyd about decals etc? They may even be able to hook you up with the original painter.

Why not union jack colour's,its an English frame and it is still in England :?:
Is it personal prefference or are you ashamed of the empire :oops: :LOL:

The Cross of St George is the England flag. Union Jack is for Great Britain.

Anyway its nothing political I just don't like flags and bikes. My 1st choice would be The original paint & next would be a dark colour with white decals as I think they look better than the black 'uns.

If we're getting all technical then its actually called the "Union Flag" it's only called the "Union Jack" when out at sea :p

Fact for the day :LOL:

Maybe dark burgundy and white decals :?: I think that would look great as well :cool:
I am aware that the st.georges flag is for england but it is a bit "football hooligan" related and that would be so uncool it would hurt ;)
some chav had brush painted his taiwanese halfords special with the st.georges cross :roll:
(I have a large flag staff in my garden that has been there for about 120 years and often fly obscure historical flags to keep people guessing)

Hi Chris,

That is going to be another corker ! you cetrtainly find them :cool: Do you have the rest of the bike too ? I love the one in ER's pic, skinny rigid forks with the original would be my choice.

Cheers

GM

That's a stunning looking frame, and I'm sure it's gonna build into a beautiful bike. . . :cool: :cool: :cool:

Really looking forward to seeing the build progress on this one, always loved the names Dave Lloyd gave to their bike models :cool: :cool: :cool:

Back