92 Clockwork £75....NOW SOLD

Bimly

Retro Guru
SOLD......

I have a 92 Orange clockwork, bought for a friend, who asked me to source a bike for them. In the 2 weeks I did not see them, they got charmed by a snake oil seller at a crappy discount shop and spent 4 times the money ona pile of Chinese 5h1t. Oh well, hopefully it will work out well for somebody here.

Its 17.5" c to c, 19" c to t. It's got Alesa rims on deore mt60 hubs.

Groups set is...

Deore mt60 chainset with 28,38,48 biopace rings
Deore mt62 7 speed shifters
Deore mt650 dx front mech
Deore m650 dx cantilevers
Deore mt60 headset
Deore mt60 4 finger brake levers
Stx rear mech, with various bits and bobs completing it.

All pretty good nick imo.

The frame was diy resprayed 10 years ago by previous owner, but forks are original still. It's not a bad job, has saved the frame from any corrosion, but has completely the wrong stickers. These will come off as they are not lacquered.

It also comes with a set of rst suspension forks, ritchey headset and zanzi stem. These were on it when I got it, but went back to the originals forks. Also chucking in a set of platforms to get you going if you want them.

It owes me £75.00 ....so that's what it's up for. No offers cheers. It's cheap as chips and broken up it's worth that just for shimano parts.

COLLECTION ONLY, sorry guys. And its first come first served. I'm in Suffolk.

Any more info let me know.

Re: 92 Clockwork £75

If you want more or better photos PM me with you email address. Cheers

Re: 92 Clockwork £75

Thanks for the bump. Yes sorry all you far away people. I just cant summon up the enthusiasm to post it given the circumstances and it value.

Hang on. Let's get something straight. It was sold to the first person to contact me. That was by PM. I told you both I would keep you informed, which I did.

So I cant see what I did wrong here to merit a response of poor?

Latest posts

Back